Thursday, April 3, 2008

This is Jordan's new favorite way to have me hold him, sitting on mom's belly - what a sweet little boy he is!!!


4 comments:

Mark & Emily said...

No wonder little Kate is coming out early. That big boy sitting on top of her pushing her out. He must want a little sister to play with.
mark

Aut said...

How cute! Carsen and Cade sure miss playing with Jordan! I still can't believe you are going to have a little girl SOON!

The Evers said...

That is so cute Dana! I keep checking your blog, but no baby girl yet! Let me know when she come so I can help with something. We are thinking about you!

k.young said...

How adorable is he? He will miss it when the baby comes out. But then he will have a sister to play with! I will call you soon. Keeli has been having a rough week, so I didn't want to bring her by. Maybe Friday??