Hey, I'm glad you found our blog. I check up on yours every once in a while, I'm just bad at commenting very much. I'm glad Kate is waiting a while to come, but I'm excited to see what she looks like!
Hi guys! I've been checking your blog and getting updates from Shelley. I love the name Kate :)! Good luck with the delivery...hope all goes well. I've finally got a blog, you can get the site from Shelley or Jenni. Love to read the updates! Shannon
5 comments:
Hey, I'm glad you found our blog. I check up on yours every once in a while, I'm just bad at commenting very much. I'm glad Kate is waiting a while to come, but I'm excited to see what she looks like!
Hi guys! I've been checking your blog and getting updates from Shelley. I love the name Kate :)! Good luck with the delivery...hope all goes well. I've finally got a blog, you can get the site from Shelley or Jenni. Love to read the updates!
Shannon
So adorable!
That is a really cute picture, Ryan is such a cute dad to a boy! I am sure he will be just as great to a girl! What a cute family you have!
Okay can we just say identical twins!! I love it!
Post a Comment