Well I finally decided it was time to be a blonde again and I love it!!! Here is also a photo of me 38 weeks pregnant - yep Kate is still holding out on making her entrance into this world!!
Dana you look so cute and I LOVE THE BLONDE HAIR!! I cant believe 11 days left! Love all your pics. The whole moving thing is up in the air right now. We should know more the middle of this week. We will see. The house is a fabulous deal and we will be sad if we miss it!
You look great! I can't believe you are at 38 weeks. I can hardly wait until 38 weeks...but then again maybe I can. You look great and I like the blonde.
Your hair looks great! I'm so glad little Kate is being patient on her grand entrance into this world. Good luck! Oh, email me your home address-I have something I'd like to send you for little Kate.
Ok, first of all, you really do look so great for being so dang pregnant! Secondly, I really love you as a blond! You can totally pull off both, but my friend Dana that I grew up with-she is a blond bombshell! I LOVE IT!
5 comments:
Dana you look so cute and I LOVE THE BLONDE HAIR!! I cant believe 11 days left! Love all your pics. The whole moving thing is up in the air right now. We should know more the middle of this week. We will see. The house is a fabulous deal and we will be sad if we miss it!
You look great! I can't believe you are at 38 weeks. I can hardly wait until 38 weeks...but then again maybe I can. You look great and I like the blonde.
Your hair looks great! I'm so glad little Kate is being patient on her grand entrance into this world. Good luck!
Oh, email me your home address-I have something I'd like to send you for little Kate.
You look so good pregnant! I am jealous! You look fantastic!
Ok, first of all, you really do look so great for being so dang pregnant! Secondly, I really love you as a blond! You can totally pull off both, but my friend Dana that I grew up with-she is a blond bombshell! I LOVE IT!
Post a Comment