Monday, March 31, 2008

Easter

So I'm a little behind on getting my blog updated with our Easter pics, but better late than never, right? Jordan absolutely loved Easter this year. He loved coloring easter eggs with his nana and aunt Karli, finding eggs hidden all over the yard with his cousins, and playing with the toys the Eater bunny left for him!!! We hope you all had a great Easter as well!

Aunt Karli, Jordan, & Nana coloring eggs
Jordan and his easter basket full of goodies
Ryan helping the boys look for the eggs
The joy of finding an egg



Counting up the eggs Jordan found

4 comments:

k.young said...

So fun! How are you and the baby? I hope everything is well. I never heard back from you about the baby clothes, so I dunno. But let me know :)

Maegan said...

I hope baby Kate is still cooking, I have not seen you on our L&D board yet. It looks like Jordan had an awesome Easter. Are you feeling good, or ready to be done?

Amber said...

Wow! Look at all that loot. Looks like you had a nice holiday. Did you guys sell you house in AZ yet?

Emily said...

I love this age...they are so happy about the little things. How are you and the little one hanging in there?