Now I Know My ABCs, Next Time Won't You Sing With Me!!!
I can't believe our little boy can sing his ABCs all by himself - he is growing up so fast. I just thought this was so cute - and you've got to love that little voice!
oh my gosh dana! way too cute! we sat by ryan at church last weekend and we miss you!!!! it looks like life is awesome up there and I can't wait to see pics of little Kate!
8 comments:
Oh my gosh, he is so cute! What a smart little dude too!
Oh shoot, that is me, Kelly WHOOPS! I have been working on a blog for our yw.
How cute!! Did you read my last comment?? Where are you guys living? We need to get together!!
So cute! I love when little kids sing!
That is adorable. We miss you!
Dana,
That is pretty darn cute. Are you getting excited for two?
oh how cute is that! he is so smart!!! so good to talk to you today---we miss you guys so much!!
oh my gosh dana! way too cute! we sat by ryan at church last weekend and we miss you!!!! it looks like life is awesome up there and I can't wait to see pics of little Kate!
Post a Comment