This last weekend my sister-in-law Tami, my mom, and my mother-in-law threw a "
GIRL" baby shower for me and Kate. It was so fun to see everyone and to celebrate the upcoming birth of our little girl - it is finally starting to hit me that I am going to have a girl!!!! I am so excited about all the dresses, headbands, bows, and adorable girl things!!! Thank you for a great shower!!


Jenny, Carry, Dana, Annie, Stephanie, Kristin, Kelly, and Kristy

We had a clothes line theme and hung up the gifts as I opened them!!

The crew getting ready for shower.

Me and Carry

Kelly and me

Kristy and Shelley (I love my in-laws - they are the best)

Me, Dallin, and Tami

Me and my mom

For those of you who know Ryan, this onesie was purchased with him in mind!!! (Thanks Carry)
7 comments:
Your shower was truly fabulous! I had such a wonderful time and you looked so great! I am dying to meet this little-soon to be the best dressed-darling girl! I love ya!
Dana,
Looks like it was a really fun shower. I am glad that you got so many fun girl's clothes. Girl's are really fun to dress up. Where are you delivering at?
I am so excited that your girl is coming soon! How much fun with all the pink. Take care! Misty Meldrum
Dana--
I love the comments you leave on my blog..they always bring a smile to my face. I'll give you a call soon..things are starting to calm down a bit. :) You're so nice to have ryan bring over a gift for Bela..she uses the blanket and I can't wait to get the bracelet on her! Thanks sooo much. Your shower looked so cute..wish I could've been there! I'm so glad you guys are doing so good and enjoying colorado so much. We miss you guys though..
I'll talk to you soon..
How fun! I actually bought your Kate something and was meaning to drop it by, but I have been in Utah for over a week now. I just get excited when people have girls. It is nothing big, just a little something I thought was cute!! I will bring it by when we get home from Utah.
You are SO CUTE pregnant!!!
What a party! Kate made out well! Can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment