The month of January was a great one full of a lot of "firsts" for Jordan!

Helping Dad shovel the driveway

Driving his big truck in the snow

First snowball fight

First time tackling his dad in the snow!!!

Once the snow melted we decided to wash our cars - so Jordan got out his car and washed it top to bottom, inside and out!!!!! He was soaking wet by the time he was done!!

Jordan reading books with Nanner and his cousins, Jake & Layton

Jordan loves to feel my tummy when Kate starts moving around, and often says, "Baby Kate, come out and play!"
Of course those toys they played with when they were younger once again become interesting and fun
10 comments:
Fun for Jordan to get to play in the snow and shovel-good thing you are training him early to do this.
Kate, we are all waiting for you to "come out and play!"
Cute pictures. I love the name you picked out for your little girl!
Love the update...Jordan is getting bigger and you look so good!!!.
Dana!!! Looks like you guys are having so much fun! Guess what? We're expecting #2 also (scary)!!!
Dana, looks like you are well and happy. Your son looks just like Ryan. I know your family is super excited for your little girl. Best Wishes to you and your family!
Dana
I just have to tell you that I still feel bad that I didn't make it to your wedding reception. I know it was a long time ago, but I just wish I could have been there. I was hanging out with this stupid boy (way before I met my wonderful husband) and I made other plans. So I'm sorry!!! It looks like you are doing well, and you have such a cute family. Check out our blog if you get a second!!!
(Oh, and I stole your blog address of Scott & Tami's...hope you don't mind... I can't believe how many old friends I have found.)
Take care- Denise
that is cute to see jordan washing his car! you are getting closer to having that baby! how exciting!
Hey! I found your blog through Alyssa Copple... Small world! Congrats on the little girl & adorable little guy!
Amber Carlson
www.carlsoncru.blogspot.com
Looks like you guys are having fun in CO. Jordan is getting sooo big! He is super cute!
Dana!! I am so happy that you guys moved back to Denver. And I am so excited that you guys are having a little girl. How the heck are you?? We should get together sometime. Where are you guys living??
Post a Comment