Wednesday, March 19, 2008

So Far So Good!

Well our sweet little Kate is still growing and developing in my tummy and I am so grateful for that. I still have contractions sporadically throughtout the day, but nothing too strong or too close together. I am taking it easy (thanks to my sister-in-law who has watched Jordan everyday this week - you're the best Tami - THANK YOU) and am hoping Kate won't come until I am at least 37 weeks (which is only 8 days away)!! Thanks to all of you who have expressed your concern and love for me and baby Kate!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that everything is going so well after your scare. What an ordeal! Just hang in there and before you know it your little girl will be here! But hopefully not for a couple of weeks.

S and K said...

Well I'm glad to hear that she is still cookin' :) we hope she continues to do so! Take it easy and keep me posted. Wish I were closer so I could help ya! Love ya

stephanie and dave said...

what a crazy story. i am glad miss kate is waiting to make her debut so everyone is a little more ready!

Andrea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrea said...

Hi Dana! I found your blog surfing through Maegan Nelsons' blog and others :) Congratulations on having the first little girl in your family! Very exciting. I'll keep you and little Kate in my prayers that she'll hang in there until 37 weeks!

Maegan said...

Hey Dana,
I am glad that things are going well and that Kate is still cooking. Hopefully I will be here when you are in labor or post partum.

Aut said...

I can't wait to see your little princess, but I am glad she is waiting a little bit longer! We miss you guys!

Amber said...

Whew! Glad to hear Kate is still growing strong in your tummy. Hope all is well