Latest Happenings
Here is a little bit of what we have been up to lately - we are just LOVING LIFE!!!



Jordan & Kate's first bath together

Look at that jump!!

Jordan swimming with Ryan

Kate & Ryan at the pool

Jordan with his cousins Layton, Dallin, & Jake

Jordan playing in the rain

Jordan finally sits still while I cut his hair (Ryan doesn't have to hold him anymore :0)
8 comments:
How fun! And you look FANTASTIC, by the way!! :)
yeah, you do not look like you just had a baby! what is kate sitting in in the bath? maddux would LOVE that!!!
Sweet photos!!!! Isn't life just awesome!!
You do look fabulous, Dana.
Cute kids, too.
Have fun at G-ma's! I wish I was going!! It's been so long since I've been to the beach.
yeah, um...how do you look so skinny? Fill me in cause I'll need to know the secret in Sept after I have baby #2.
It looks like you've had quite the summer so far. It's fun to see how much little Kate looks like you.
How fun! You have such a cute family.
oh dana you guys look so great! we miss you!!
Dana! Jordan is getting so big, and Kate is beautiful! You all look great!
Next time I am in Colorado, I want to get together!
Post a Comment