A Kate Update
Kate had her 2 month appointment and she is doing great. Her platelet count is normal and is no longer a problem :0) And she is definitely growing and developing like she should: she weighs 12 lbs which puts her in the 77th percentile and she's in the 86th percentile for her height!!
Many of you have asked about Kate's sleeping habits and whether or not she is still sleeping through the night - well she isn't sleeping through the night just yet (that was only a one time thing), but she does give me a 6 hour stretch every night - I love it! She is a very good baby, smiling and cooing a lot, and we love the joy she brings to our home.
5 comments:
How fun! Kate is adorable :)
I am glad she is doing so well. She is so adorable!!
WOW--growing I'll say! I'm glad she is! I would like to see some PICTURES!!! (just giving you a hard time!) The 6 hours is a glorious thing! Talk to you later!!
I love her! I am glad she is doing great and wow on the height! Way to go! Ummm WNBA... Just kidding we are not hoping for that!
Dana,
That is awesome. I am glad she is doing so well after a sort of rough start.
Post a Comment