6 Years of Marriage Bliss
I am SO lucky to have been married to my best friend for 6 years (time sure flies when you're having fun)!!! Happy anniversary babe - I love you. I couldn't ask for a better husband and father. You always know how to cheer me up, and how to make me smile, and you mean the world to me :0) I LOVE YOU!!!
8 comments:
WOW!! I can't believe you have been married six years!! Congrats. That is awesome. Happy Anniversary.
Aww. How fun. We've got 4 years and it's been great too. How's business?
Tyler
We love you guys!!! Happy Anniversary!!! We love that you live so close and even closer soon!!!!
Congrats on 6 years!
I still have a picture of us from your wedding day up in my craft room. I can't believe that was 6 years ago!!! Congrats!
I feel very fortunate and blessed to say that I participated in the Moats 6 year anniversary dinner! Thank you for including me, you guys are so good to me! I LOVE THE MOATS!
For real, happy anniversary!
I feel very fortunate and blessed to say that I participated in the Moats 6 year anniversary dinner! Thank you for including me, you guys are so good to me! I LOVE THE MOATS!
For real, happy anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! That is awesome. Marriage is great and tough and definitely worth every moment.
Post a Comment