Sunday, June 1, 2008

Kate's Blessing Day

We blessed Kate today and it was a very beautiful blessing given by her father!!! Kate did great and didn't cry and she looked beautiful in the same dress I was sealed to my parents in. Thank you to our family who helped make this day so special for us. We are so grateful for our little girl and the joy she brings to our family. We love you Kate.










12 comments:

Aut said...

Wow, she looked so beautiful! How neat that she wore the same dress that you did. I wish we could have been there. Hope you're doing great! Is Kate still sleeping through the night?

S and K said...

Kate looks just adorable in that dress! I love that it was your dress. I wish we could have been there. And WOW I am so proud of how fast you made your post!! So at least I got to see her in her blessing dress on her blessing day! THANKS! :) Talk to you later!

k.young said...

What a special day. Kate looks so cute in that dress!! How neat that it was yours. Keeli wore my blessing dress when she was blessed and I think it is just so special. I still need to meet your sweet little kids!! Glad everything is going so well.

The Yoder's Five said...

Dana, she looks so happy and healthy! I hope you had a great day.

You know, that dress looks almost identical to the one my mom made me for my blessing day--and Madelyn wore it for her blessing, too. Eyelet lace must have been all the rage!

Amber said...

She looks so beautiful in your dress. What a great keepsake item. Congrats!

Katie said...

Dana, she is so beautiful! That is really special that Kate was able to wear your dress. Very neat!
I'm glad she is looking so healthy and happy! You all look great!!

EMILY said...

So cute! love that she wore your old dress. how fun! she is a great mix of you and ryan! sorry we couldn't be there for the blessing. we actually blessed our new nephew on Sunday!

Amanda Bowen said...

what a bueatifyl lil girl! Congrats. Miss you. hope everything is going good.
mandy

The Allens said...

She is so beautiful! That is neat that you both wore the same dress. I"m glad everything went great that day!

Deborah said...

your baby girl is so cute. she looks so much like jordan! it looks like you guys are doing great but we miss you in az.

Jenni said...

k she is so cute! i can't beleive you have a girl ryan...crazy!! miss you guys and can't wait to hold little kate!

Zach and Erika said...

super cute family! I love seeing the pics of your kids!