
Jordan helping me give Kate a bath in the sink



We went to Oktoberfest and here is Jordan racing though a blow-up maze - he loved it!
We took the kids swimming last weekend and had a great time (Kate loves the water- and check out those beautiful blue eyes)- but we were only able to swim for about 10 minutes before a kid had pooped in the pool and we had to get out!!
I tried to get a photo of Jordan going down the frog slide, and this is what I ended up with - he's at the end of the frog slide! Oh well!
I took Kate to get her ears pierced - she looks adorable and did amazingly well - she started crying when the first ear was done and once I stood up with her she stopped crying and here ears haven't bothered her since!!
I tried to get a photo with her new earrings - gold stars just like the ones I had when I got my ears pierced.
Here's Jordan riding the 4-wheeler in the salon as he is watching Kate get her ears pierced.
Yesterday two of my good friends and I took our children to the Littleton Historical Museum and they loved it!!
Jordan loved seeing all the animals
Here the kids are playing in the pumpkin patch

9 comments:
Super cute pictures! Kate looks so cute with her ears pierced. I am very tempted now. I love your hair by the way.
Kate is growing up so fast! She looks like such a happy baby. Hope you are all settled in your new house!
I love that you got her ears pierced!! She is so cute! We miss you!
Kate is so adorable and BIG!!! We miss you guys
Kate looks so cute with her little pierced ears. Now I'm tempted to take Emma to get hers done. Where did you take Kate-I'm hesitant to take Emma to the mall...
how adorable! glad to see you've been having so much fun...
what's the marathon countdown?? ryan, hope you didnt give up training and sneak cookie dough from that big tub in your fridge while dana's not looking... hmmmm... good luck with that.
Your kids are getting cuter everyday. Looks like you are having so much fun!
Your kids are adorable! We hope all is going well!
Dana...Im getting ancy for the new St. George Marathon pics to see how your vacation was and your husband fared. It was so nice to run into you, and catch up on old times. You guys have a beautiful blog! -Snarr and Dawn
Post a Comment