Wednesday, September 10, 2008

One Great Weekend

Last weekend we went to Elitch Gardens, an amusement park in Denver, to watch Aunt Karli dance, and while we were there we took Jordan on some rides for his first time - he loved it and just couldn't get enough. After we watched Aunt Karli win first place with her team, we went to the Rockies game - 2nd row seats (thanks to Ryan's work)- they were amazing (too bad I only was able to sit in the seats for a total of 10 minutes, Kate was hungry so I fed her in the bathroom stall standing up, then Jordan was done watching the game, so I took him to play on the playground they have in the ballpark (what a great idea )- but at least Ryan and his dad were able to enjoy the great seats!!! Too bad the Rockies lost! All in all we had a great weekend!!!






Ryan loves snowcones and was so excited about the mother of all snowcones - I have to admit, it was good!


5 comments:

k.young said...

Love the new background. So cute and so fun! What a great weekend!

The Yoder's Five said...

Cute pictures!! Glad you got to spend some time together as a family.

Shannon said...

I love reading your blog. Your kids are adorable and Ryan looks more and more like Bill...wow! Sounds like your family is happy and healthy which is wonderful. Tell all my great Moats' cousins hello!

The Evers said...

FUN!!! man that little girl is cute, like her mom!

Scott & Tami said...

What a great weekend!!! Hope to see you tonight at your parents new place for the kids.