Friday, August 15, 2008
Update
Well I have been slacking on my blogging responsibilities - I am sorry. We are finally feeling pretty settled in our new home, with only a few more boxes to unpack :0) We absolutely love our new home, and I promise to post some photos as soon as I find the cord I need to take photos off our camera and put them on the computer (the joys of moving)!!! Kate is already 4 months old and is starting to grab things and stick them immediately into her mouth. She hates the binky, but loves to suck on her middle and ring finger on her right hand and try to cover it up with her left arm - it is so cute. She is laughing and smiling a ton and is an absolute joy. Jordan will be 3 in just a few weeks and is turning into such an amazing little boy. We started potty training 2 weeks ago and he is doing great - he wears big boy underwear both day and night - I love only having to change one kid's diapers. Ryan is still training for the St. George marathon, he is going to run 18 miles tomorrow - CRAZY!!! He is such an amazing dad and husband. I am just loving life and trying to enjoy every day. I will post photos soon I promise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Congrats on the new house! That is amazing that Ryan is running a marathon. When is it?
I really want to see some pictures of the house!!! COME ON!!! :) I love that Kate sucks her fingers, that is EXACTLY what Ellie does & I love it too, see best buds from the start!!! and WHAT THE WHAT --- POTTY TRAINED!!! We need to talk! E is not so into it and I'm stuggling for more creative ways to approach it!!! HELP ME DANA! See if you still lived here I could totally hang it over his head that Jordan is potty trained!!! MOVE BACK PLEASE!!! That way you don't need to fing the camera cord just pack everything else and find it here!!! :) hahahahaha. I'm glad things are going so well for you guys----I still miss you!
yay an update!!! we have been missing you guys on here. congratulations on the new house and the move and the potty training! what a big month!
What is it with everyone's 2-year-olds potty training, and my
3 1/2 year old won't have anything to do with it?! Good for Jordan.
We are so excited that you guys have your own place now. Can't wait to see photos!
I can't believe Ryan is going to be in the St. George Marathon. I didn't even know he was a runner!
Hooray for the new house. Can't wait to see pictures. Don't forget to also post updated pictures of Kate!
Seriously! I want pictures already! You have definetly had enough time to get the internet! We miss you guys! I can't wait to talk to you as soon as we both are not chasing around a little one. Go Ryan, I hear the running is going really good! What a stud you are.
Post a Comment