Tuesday, August 26, 2008

HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY JORDAN
Today our little boy turns 3 years old - I can't believe it!!! He is growing up to be such an amazing little boy and he brings so much joy and love into our home. I am in awe of the things he learns everyday and am amazed at how much I can learn from him. I am so happy that he is apart of our family - WE LOVE YOU JORDAN!!!


Happy Birthday Jordan!!!











Jordan and Dad on his 1st birthday




Jordan and Dad on his 2nd birthday




Our little man - 2 years old



Almost 3

Beach stud - almost 3

4 comments:

The Mursets said...

Happy Birthday!!! He is so cute.

S and K said...

Happy Happy Birthday Jordan. I know the time is just flying by with these amazing little ones. Hope he had a great day.

The Yoder's Five said...

I love those newborn pictures of him. What a cute, alert little face!
I hope you guys have settled into your new place, and that you won't have to move again for a looonnng time.

Happy birthday Jordan!

Maegan said...

I love that you have a counter for the Twilight movie. The moms from my playgroup and I are planning on going to the midnight showing because we are so excited!