The kids and I went to California with my parents and Scott & Tami and their kids to visit our G'ma Mary! We had a great trip - we went to the beach 4 days in a row and went swimming almost every night. We ate at some great places: Pink's hotdog stand, In-&-Out, Bob's Big Boy, and Henry's Taco Stand!!! Jordan loved the beach and hanging out with his cousins nonstop. Kate did great, she pretty much ate and slept the whole time- she was a gem. Here are some photos of the great trip and the fun memories we made (but we missed having Ryan there with us)!


We stopped in Las Vegas to visit my brother Mark & his family - Jordan with his cousins Andy & Sammy


We went to see the "Hollywood" sign - you have to look hard to see it in the photo

4 generation photo - My mom, my G'ma, Kate, and me
Here I am holding Jordan & Kate - It's hard being a single mom on a trip, but I had lots of help from my mom, dad, brother, and sister-in-law - Thanks for making this trip possible for me!
Jordan and I are checking out the waves
Poppa David chillin with the little babes, Dallin & Kate - He is amazing with these babies!
Jordan and mom playing in the water
Jordan loved digging for sand crabs and putting them in a bucket to look at them
Me with my two amazing kids
Playing in the sand
Me and my amazing G'ma
Kate sleeping at the beach - this swing was a lifesaver at the beach
G'ma braving the windy beach weather
Nanner & Poppa David with 4 of their 9 grandkids
Kate with her cousin Dallin (they are 6 months apart)
The 3 amigos - Jordan with his cousins taking in the beach

Kate's 1st time swimming - she did great

Beach stud!!!

The boys rode a pony by themselves - Jordan looks so old here
Jordan fell asleep on the way home from the beach everyday - This having fun is hard work!!



10 comments:
It looks like you had an amazing trip. I'm jealous! We haven't been to G-ma's in years. Darn Mark's work and school!! (I swear, we're going to go next summer. The beach, Disneyland and the whole works.)
Looks like so much fun! I am ready for another trip to Gma's~ when we went last time, it was right after her fall and we went to help out, so we didn't get to play. Glad to hear your cute kids did so well! And congrats on the house!!!!
YEAH, YEAH! I am so happy you put Cali pics up! Looks like so much fun. When should we do a cali trip together? Kate looks so much older and stinking cute! As do you and Jordan.(stinking cute that is) Fun times, we miss you dudes! Josh was disappointed there were no Ronny pics!
What a fun trip!! You look amazing and those kids are SO adorable. Good job taking a trip as a single mom, it's hard huh?!
What a FUN trip! I love all the pictures (you did great to take so many!) and Jordan is so looking OLD! I miss having are boys together! I'm glad you got away and had some fun!
Sweet shots!!! You'll have to email me the photos you took!! Can't wait for you to move into your house tomorrow...yippy! I'll be ready at 8.
oh my gosh i love the horse back riding picture!!! looks like you had fun; i can imagine that you needed a vacation after your vacation!
very cute pictures dana! wish we could have joined you all in cali!
You're children are beautiful and too bad we didn't meet up...I was in Cali too :)
Bummer we couldn't meet you guys there again. I love that Kate is the only girl. So much fun. Can't wait to see you guys in October!
Post a Comment