Sunday, August 26, 2007

Happy 2nd Birthday Jordan!!!!!


We just wanted to wish our little boy a Happy 2nd Birthday!!! We can't believe our little boy is already 2 years old. He is such a joy in our lives. Happy Birthday Jordan!! We love you!



My boys sure enjoyed their cupcakes!!!
















Jordan loves his new "Harley Davidson" bike - complete with sound effects! (just one of the great presents he received from family and friends - thank you!!!)




Too much partying - he's just plain worn out! We couldn't believe he fell asleep in his high chair!!!

7 comments:

Jen and Mark said...

Oh my gosh, Happy Birthday cute little Jordan. Seriously where does time go. We have been thinking about Jordan the last two days because I am going crazy and couldn't remember if it was the 25 or 26. Anyhow, two days is better then 1. We miss you all! Hope you had a great birthday! We are finally back in denver so I will give you a call.

The Evers said...

WoW! I know I say that a lot, about you guys! 2 years though, that doesnt seem possible! I wish so badly we were closer to you, and could celebrate and see Jordan grow. It is sad, but there is hope for next year! Anyway, congrats to you too! What an accomplishment to get through two yers. I know most is fun, but I also know it can be the hardest and most challenging thing too! We love you and Happy Birthday Jordo!

The Evers said...

PS I like your new curtains!

Scott & Tami said...

Happy Birthday Jordan!!! We thought about you guys on Sunday when we all got together. Looks like Jordan's birthday was a hit...he looks so dang cute....and I can't believe he fell asleep in the high chair!!! That's great!!!

Emily said...

Dana, I found your blog from Erika's blog. You look great and your cute family...gosh how cute! HOpe you don't mind me looking at it...it was nice to find out where you are after Ricks!

kate dylan said...

Happy Birthday Jordan!

It looks like you had too much cake and had to take a little nap!

Looked like a fun party!

Miss you guys, Love you!
Aunt Cookie

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Jordan is two. I feel like we were just at your baby shower! Happy Birthday Jordan!