Saturday, September 1, 2007

New Hair Color

I was ready for a change, so today I decided to color my hair brown - I'd love to hear what do you think! It is quite a change for me!!!







(please excuse the bite of chicken in Jordan's mouth!!)

18 comments:

The Evers said...

Absolutely terrible! Change it back right away! You know I am kidding! You are so lucky to be able to pull off both! I have tried and failed! I love change though, so I too always want to change my hair. Probably because it is the cheapest thing to change and can be temporary! Someday nose, boobs, butt, tummy etc etc...JK

Marianne said...

Love , love so much fun!! you can totally pull off both!

Jen and Mark said...

Love the hair color. I think it looks sooo good. I am sick of mine and was thinking of doing the same. We'll see if I get brave. And then when I have money I am with your friend on the boob change!

Shelley said...

Dana I love your hair.You can pull off burnette or blond, whatever your heart desires. Jordan looks like he really enjoyed his birthday.Wish we could have been there.

Aut said...

You look smokin' as a brunette! Love it!

Hillary said...

I think you make a fabulous burnette! You are always very cute. Jordan is so big now! How fun! I hope all is well. Talk to you soon.

The Carlson Crew said...

I like it and planning to copy you next week!

Emily said...

I love it. I think it looks great.

Scott & Tami said...

All I have to say is HOT MAMA!!!

Anonymous said...

I like it! Good change for you! I always change my hair when I find that I haven't done it in like a month. Now that you have taken this brave step you will be open to even more possibilities. I think next time I am going to go even darker and shorter. That is Jake's fear...that I will get brave and start hacking it off by the inches. He is kind of stuck on the long hair. But he also says that if it makes me fun and flirty in the bedroom then he doesn't care!

Avery said...

you know i love it. it matches your eyebrows perfectly so it looks so natural. i'm jealous you can pull off dark and light so well..

cindy. said...

dana...LOVE IT! you are a total babe of a mom! jordan is so darling! so good to keep up with you. love ya!

Zach and Erika said...

You look so cute! Change is always good! I love seeing what you guys are up to...happy birthday to Jordan too! Love the hair!

Lindsay Brummer said...

dana, it's so cute!! i love it!

The Evers said...

We are having a relief society enrichment on blogging and everyone loves your hair!

seh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
seh said...

Dana~
You look great! Love the hair color! Jordan looks good too, such a cutie!

Amber said...

I love the brown hair. It looks great. You definitely have a skin tone that will allow you to go dark and look fabulous. We miss you guys. I hope you come visit us soon!