Our family has quite a few August birthdays and we wanted to wish a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Sammy, Poppa David, Jake, and Uncle Scott. And of course Jordan will be turning two this month :0) We love our August Birthday Boys!!!
Thanks a bunch all you Moats. We celebrated Samuel's birthday with a big dinner here at home. We had what he would order if we went to Red Robin. Mac and Cheese and cantaloupe. The mac and chesse was awesome. Get the big pan of it by stouffers. You cook it in the oven. It is so good. So it was a good day. Thanks for remembering. It is amazing Jordan is almost 2. Love you.
5 comments:
That is so sweet!! You are so awesome to remember everyone's birthday. Can you believe Jordan will be 2....time flies!!
So cute! Is he really two already? Man time flies! We really miss you guys!
I guess I should have read Scott and Tami's comment before I said the exact same thing! Ha ha ha! Love you!
Thanks a bunch all you Moats.
We celebrated Samuel's birthday with a big dinner here at home. We had what he would order if we went to Red Robin. Mac and Cheese and cantaloupe. The mac and chesse was awesome. Get the big pan of it by stouffers. You cook it in the oven. It is so good. So it was a good day. Thanks for remembering. It is amazing Jordan is almost 2. Love you.
I can't believe how old Jordan is...what a cute face!
Post a Comment