After we finished the Mud Run at Camp Pendleton, we stayed in Newport for 6 days and had so much fun (we have decided that we would like to retire there someday - we'll see how that works out). We were there with Ryan's parents and sister, Karli, and our good friends the Mawhinney's met us there. We went to Crystal Cove beach, Laguna beach, and Huntington beach, went to Balboa Island, went to Disneyland, went to the warehouse for Rainbow sandals, went to the Crab Cooker (soo delicious) and just had tons of fun!!!! I am having a hard time getting my photos to upload, so here is just a sampling of our Cali trip. Sorry!!











2 comments:
What you foot? That is bad news. I hope it is feeling better! Cute pics! I miss Cali! That was a great time. Looks like we better start planning our next trip!
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Vacations are so nice!
-Lori
Post a Comment