Friday, April 17, 2009

hAPpy 1st BirTHdAy KaTE


I can't believe my little girl is already 1!!! Kate turned one on Easter, so we had a big family party to celebrate Kate and also had an easter egg hunt for the kids. We had a great time. Kate loved to pull the tissue paper out of the gift bags, almost as much as playing with her new toys. And she didn't dive into the cake the way I thought she would, but she had fun just playing with it.



I absolutely love having a daughter and she brings so much joy into our home. It is so fun to see her little personality (and some attitude) coming out and to watch her learn and grow. She loves her brother so much and lights up everytime she hears his name or hears his voice- it is so fun to watch them interact and play together. She definitely knows how to get what she wants, and has the highest pitched scream that is enough to hurt anyones ears. She is a definite momma's girl and I am so blessed to be this special little girls mom and I love her so much (words just don't do it justice). Happy 1st Birthday Kate, we love you!!!




















10 comments:

Unknown said...

Dana~ She is so cute and little! The cake looks amazing, too. I can't believe she's one already. Let's make time stop!

Hillary said...

Dana~ She is so cute and little! The cake looks amazing, too. I can't believe she's one already. Let's make time stop!

Hillary said...

PS~ I was totally logged in as my hubby the first time!

Amber said...

I can't believe she is already 1! Where does the time go? she is dang cute!

The Yoder's Five said...

Happy b-day Kate! Wow, that year went by fast. That is one darling cake!!

The Allens said...

What a cutie! And I love the cake too! So fun!

Jen and Mark said...

what a stinkin cute little girl! Happy Birthday Kate! Looks like quite the party. Ok did you make that cake? Amazing and so cute! We love you guys and have started the count down till we see you!

S and K said...

Happ B-day to Kate! I can't believe a year has gone by either! She is just a little cutie! How fun that it was on Easter, kinda takes the trouble of finding a theme for the b-day away! ;)

The Ultimate Mama said...

She's so sweet! Did you make that cake? If so your amazing. If not you're amazing anyway. LOve you!

Katie said...

How fun!! Such a cute cake too :)