Happy St. Patrick's Day
So this is a little late, but I thought I'd post a few photos from our day. We really loved "Our green day" as Jordan called it (he keeps asking me when we are going to have a blue day)!!! We started out with some green pancakes (Jordan loved putting in the food coloring and watching it "magically" turn green), then my very good friend Kelly and her two adorable little girls came over and we made sugar cookies and had green mac-n-cheese for lunch. We loved our green day!!!

Elle and Jordan cutting out their cookies

Jordan decorating his cookies

Our Green Mac-n-cheese
3 comments:
We loved our green day too! Thanks for making it so special! Tell Jordan I think there needs to be a blue day, and a pink one for that matter! We love you guys, thanks for having us!!
What a fun way to celebrate! It's always nice to share a day with good friends.
Green Mac 'n' Cheese. Y-U-M-O!
Looks like a fun day!
Post a Comment