Friday, February 20, 2009

Nothin' But Love for the Mawhinney's

Our good friends, the Mawhinney's, came to town and we were so excited to see them. Jordan couldn't wait for Josh to come over and play, and Kate and Anna are so stinkin' cute together (they are only 3 weeks apart in age)!!! We sure miss you guys. Thanks for a great night!!!

Here is Anna & Kate

Jordan and Josh had so much fun together!!!


While they were here, Kate decided to crawl on her knees for the very first time, and I just happened to get a photo of it!!!

This photo is just too cute, I decided to just throw it in there - our "little g"!!!

4 comments:

Katie said...

You have such cute kids :)

Maegan said...

Kate is looking more and more like Jordan. You can definitely tell they are siblings.

Jen and Mark said...

We miss you guys! I am checking Ding fares everyday! Thanks again for the fun night. Wish we could have hung more. Love you!
..i stole some pics off your blog!

Melissa Grow said...

Hey there! I can't believe how big your TWO kids are! Too cute.