Thursday, May 8, 2008

Can't Catch A Break

Well we have had quite a few visits to the doctors office the last week and a half (4 to be exact)!! Jordan has been fighting the flu that turned into pneomonia since the day we came home from the hospital with Kate. He is FINALLY starting to feel better. Then Kate somehow got pinkeye and it spread to her other eye, so she has been on medication for 3 days now. Luckily she hasn't come down with the flu. I have a bad head cold and feel just aweful, but am trying to keep it together to take care of my 2 sick children :0) This being a mom is tough work but very rewarding!!!! My mom and dad have also been very sick and are just now starting to feel a little better. I sure hope that we can all start feeling a lot better soon.

10 comments:

The Mursets said...

Sheesh! You guys really need a break! How is Ryan? Healthy I hope, so that he can help out. Get better soon- All of you!

Marianne said...

Dana...I am so sorry that sounds so miserable. I wish I could help!

Tifani said...

Good grief that really blows! You aren't kidding about getting a rough break! I hope you guys start to get better soon. You are so lucky to have your family to help. Poor baby Kate! She has been through a lot so far. I'm relieved to hear Jordan is doing better. What a rough month!

The Yoder's Five said...

We'll keep you all in our thoughts and prayers. Taking care of sick kids is no fun, especially when you're sick yourself!

k.young said...

That is just awful! I am so sorry. Being a mom is hard enough without throwing sickness into the mix!! Can't wait to see more pictures of Kate :)

The Evers said...

Oh my gosh! I dont think I am ever going to meet Kate if you guys dont start feeling better! I cant believe after everything that she has pink eye, what the... Feel better over there! I am sorry you guys are having such a rough go, I hope you are catching a little shut eye in the mean time!

Scott & Tami said...

Ya, you guys have had it rough!!!! I can't wait for everyone to be healthy so we can all hang out and have fun!!!

Meggan said...

Fancy finding you on blogger....I came across a your page when I was looking at my husbands cousin Melissa (farnsworth) Grow's page and was trying to get to melissa brother's page Ryan and Shanna and accidently hit Ryan and Dana. I looked closely and realized I knew you too. I can't believe you have two kids and moving all since I talked to you last. It has been forever. Kate and Jordan are adorable. I hope you guys get feeling better soon. Send me your email address to jonandmeggan@yahoo.com and I will send you an invite to our blog. Great to see you. We will have to get together for lunch or something. We live in north Denver so I think we can make that work.

Later,
Meggan (rothe) Hulme

Shauna said...

Moats Family--Congratulations!! How fun our girls are only two days apart. We are sorry everyone has been so sick, hopefully you are at the end. We will be in touch..The Goates Family

Amber said...

I'm sorry that you have all been so sick-that stinks!
I'm sure you are still the best mom.