Monday, November 5, 2007
Crazy October
We have had a fun October. First we had Ryan's sister, Kristy, come and visit and we loved having her here. We went shopping, hiked Camelback, went to a Halloween party, went to a train park in Scottsdale, and just had a great time. Then it came time to really start thinking about Halloween. Jordan was a giraffe on Halloween night and a fire fighter for our ward trunk-or treat. This year he really started to catch on to the idea that just by saying "Trick or treat" people would give him candy in both hands - he loved it. Ryan was Dwight Schrute for his office halloween costume contest and won first place - we love "The Office." At our ward trunk-or-treat the bishopric had a pie eating contest - and the winner is.... Ryan!!! We were so proud :0) We hope you all had a great October and a very happy halloween.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
Cute Cute pics Dana! Jordan is so cute in his little costume! Oh and so is RY! For some reason I am not that surprised Ryan won the pie eating contest:) He is very determined! So I would love an email on how you are feeling my little friend! Oh I am going to your moms house Saturday for friendship dinner! I am so excited I love your mom and dad! It will be fun, Jeff's mom is in town and going with us. I really should have just emailed you. Oh well! Love you!
Your little family is so cute.
Yes Ryan, I'll form an alliance with you. as long as you stop peeing in a can...ouch :). Cute pics prego dana!
Happy Birthday, Ryan!
Little Jordan isn't so little anymore. I wish we could see you guys in the flesh. If you are ever in SLC, you'd better stop by to say hi :)
What a fun october! I told James that Ryan won a pie eating contest and he just laughed--wasn't surprised at all! Jordan looked so cute in both of his costumes!!
Love ya
Sounds like you are staying very busy! Jordan looks so cute in his giraffe costume. Sounds fun! Take care.
Post a Comment