Saturday, October 27, 2007
Our Trip to D-Town
Jordan and I took a trip to Denver to see family. My brother and his wife had their third son, Dallin, a few days before we arrived, so we were able to help my mom take care of the older 2 boys. Jordan had a blast playing with his cousins, Jake and Layton. I was able to go to dinner with my really good friends I have know since middle school - I loved seeing them. My mom and I took the three boys to a farm and they loved looking at the animals and roaming in the pumpin patch. We had fun going to the park with Nanner and Poppa David! Jordan also took a drum lesson from his Papa and went bowling with Nana and Uncle Eric. We had a great time and loved seeing our family. We also loved experiencing the changing of the leaves and enjoying some nice cool fall weather.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
It's about time there is something new on here! Love the pictures! That is going to be you so soon holding a brand new baby! Can't wait
So you didn't disappear! I'm glad you got to get away for a bit.
Looks like a fun trip :)
So fun to see you! I wish we could see more of you soon! I want an update on how your little self is feeling! Miss you! I am glad you had a fun trip, Dallin looks like a doll baby!
Dana,
Our kids had a blast too!! Thank you so much for all your help. It was sooooo good to see you. How are you feeling?
hey girl!
i love reading your blog and seeing all of your pictures of your darling family...your family which will soon be a family of FOUR!!!! congratulations on the coming baby! i am so happy and so excited for you!
love ya girl!
Your family is so cute! I bet you miss being here. I am anxious to trade Arizona for Colorado but that is just because I miss all of my family. And I am scared of the snow. But I am sure that you don't have that problem. At least AZ is cooling off now and you will actually be able to play outside.
Post a Comment