My G'ma Mary is turning 90 this year and so we decided to have a big family reunion (61 of us) to help her celebrate. We are all so lucky to have such an amazing grandma in our lives. We had the party in Hurricane, UT. We all had a great time being together. We went swimming, lauched the real "bottle" rockets, went for a ride on "the mule" and had a big party in honor of G'ma at the church.


Dana & G'ma Mary

Original Nelson 6 and G'ma

Family Pool Party

Dana, Jake, Andy, Ryan & Jordan going for a ride on "the mule"

Craig & Uncle Rich setting off real "bottle" rockets
2 comments:
How fun! I love big family get togethers! That picture of you and your gram is so cute! You look so beautiful! We miss you guys!
I can't believe your grandma is 90 she looks so good. I Haven't talked to you forever! Did you go to California just barely. I like the rashgaurd, by the way. Cute family picture on the beach!
Post a Comment