It's official - We love California!! If it wasn't so expensive to live there, we would pack up and move there tomorrow!! But we'll settle for our yearly summer vacations there. We spent a week at G'ma Mary's home and loved every minute of it. We went to the beach everyday, swimming at Zelpha's (my G'ma's friend), went to Pink's (a famous hotdog stand) for dinner, we went to the Rose Bowl for the 4th and saw an amazing fireworks show (and Ryan loved just being on the field and to feel that grass under his toes - in case you weren't sure the Rose Bowl is where they play one of the biggest football bowl games every year - and Ryan even scored a touchdown there (with a waterbottle as his football :0) We also went to the Channel Islands and spent a day and a half with Ryan's family there. We had an amazing trip and hated coming back to the AZ heat! There's always next year's trip to look forward to!
Jordan telling Dad about the beach
Our set-up at the beach!

Tami, Jake, Dana, Nanner, Layton
Jordan, Jake & Layton
Beach studs!!!
Nanner & Poppa David trying to stay warm
Dinner at Pink's

Ryan & Halle
Karli, Jenni, Kristy, and Ryan digging a great "track" for the kids to play in
Halle & Jordan going for a walk on the beach
Jordan, Halle, & Peyton
Ryan & Jenni
Kristy, Ryan, Nana, Karli, Dana, Jenni
Headin' Home
9 comments:
I Love Cali Too! Trip? Cute pictures! Looks like you had a good time.
Cute pictures! isn't it the best there? we really need go... our boys would love it.
o.k..that is so hilarious that you have the "Office" theme on your music playlist. Just the other day I was wondering if we could get that somewhere. But if put it on my playlist it will look like I am totally copying you. I will just say sorry right now if I end up doing it. But I really did think of it myself.
I wish we lived there too!!! I love that week in Cali each year....it is always the highlight!!!
I am not sure which is better Coli or Cali... I am so funny! It looks like you had a great trip! I want to go to the beach! Hey, when you coming home!
Looks like fun!!
PS -we changed our blog address
Dana, Jordan is the most perfect-looking little boy! He is such a perfect mix of the two of you. Looks like fun. We miss you like crazy!
Love, Chrissy
Love it!! Nice blogging work Dana. We had such a blast with you guys. I hope Ryan hasn't taken away the stroller yet :).
Looks like a fun trip! Your blog is so cute, and I love being able to see what is going on with you guys.
Post a Comment