Thursday, April 19, 2007

Fun with the Evers

My friend Kelly and her daughter Elle (who is 6 months younger than Jordan)came from Utah to spend a week with us - we had a great time. Here are a few photos from while they were here - we miss them already!!!!




















Jordan and Elle kissing



Jordan and Elle driving a race car shopping cart


We took the kids to a fun little splash park - they love to play in the water!

2 comments:

The Evers said...

We miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shelley said...

Looks like a fun time with your friends. Jordan looks like he was having a blast. I'll try to post more on our blog tomorrow, after getting back from Boston I have been swamped. I have to speak in Church tomorrow and then I can breath a little. Karli and I are planning on coming on the 10th but will give more deatails later. Miss you guys. Love Mom