Sunday, April 8, 2007

Easter was a hit!!!!


Jordan and I finally made it back to sunny AZ just in time to spend Easter with Ryan. When we walked into the house, the easter bunny had already been there and left eggs everywhere and left this t-ball set for Jordan - he loves it!!! Ryan surprised us by making a crock-pot dinner - it was delicious! We hope you all had a great Easter!

5 comments:

Shelley said...

Jordan looks so cute with his t-ball-what a swing. I have a picture of either Ryan or Eric that looks exactly like that. I'm going to have to find it and send it to you. I am so glad your Easter was great! We loved having you in Denver for awhile, but know it's nice to be back with your husband. Keep us informed of how your health is and when the itching and rash go away. Peyton is a doll. Jenni should be in Colorado in June so you will get to see her. We will see you in May.

The Carlson Crew said...

Dana, what a darling little boy! He's got to be so much fun right now. How's the recovery going? We miss you guys!

The Evers said...

The WONDERFUL world of blogging! We love it! I am so glad you have one too! I love to see what evryone is up to! We are so excited to see you! I think Elle and Jordan we play beautifully together! Well maybe not, I am crossing my fingers though! See you Wednesday! LOVE YOU MUCHO!

Karli Koelliker said...

ahhh so cute...i love jordan!!!

Ryan said...

What a stud!! He is so darling I can't stand it. You'll have to have Jordan work with Halle on the names of balls - I hear he knows them all!! Can't wait to see you guys in June.
~Jenni