I can't believe that Kate is now 3 (okay so her birthday was in April - but I still can't believe it.) She is such a sweet girl, with a very LOUD scream and cry, but is just so stinkin' cute. She wanted to have a princess party and we just had our families come for a little get together. She had such a fun time. We are so grateful you are a part of our family. You bring a lot of joy, excitement, laughter, dancing, and playing dress-up into our home. We love you!! Happy birthday sweet girl!



6 comments:
What a fun party! She is adorable.
That cake is so cute! I am so glad you updated the blog. The kids are getting so big!
dana-- it's meredith. i linked to your blog from emily's! did you make that cake? when are you going to join me at the pool???
ok, I LOVE that pic of Kate holding up 3 fingers!! That little smile, she is DARN CUTE!! LOVE that girl!!
First of all, you are a VERY cute pregnant gal and I can't believe you're about to have three kids!! That went by so fast!
Happy birthday to Kate--she is a cutie and I love her cake! Did you decorate it?! I need to learn how to do Barbie cakes.
Happy birthday to cute Katers!! We love you!
Post a Comment