Being a mom is the hardest, yet most fulfilling thing I have ever done. And I saw this on our friends blog and had to steal it - I love President monson and am grateful for this counsel he give us:
TAKE TIME--TOP TEN LIST FROM PRESIDENT MONSON
1. Take time to always be at the crossroads in the lives of your children, whether they be six or sixteen.
2. Take time to be a real friend to your children.
3. Take time to read to your children.
4. Take time to pray with your children.
5. Take time to have a meaningful weekly home evening. Make this one of your great family traditions.
6. Take time to be together at mealtimes as often as possible.
7. Take time daily to read the scriptures together as a family.
8. Take time to do things together as a family.
9. Take time to teach your children.
10. Take time to truly love your children.
Thomas S. Monson, “Memories of Yesterday, Counsel for Today,” Ensign, May 1992, 4–5
4 comments:
I loved that thought! Also, congrats to you guys on expecting number 3!
EEEK! I didn't know you were expecting! Congratulations!!!!! :D Hope you feel better very soon!
luv it too...time is so precious and goes by soooo fast! hope you guys are doing well!!!
Thanks for sharing a great reminder for us all. CONGRATULATIONS on your 3rd on the way!!! So much fun!
Post a Comment