Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Happy 29th Birthday
My birthday this year fell on Thanksgiving day, so we had lots of celebrating going on. Ryan took me out to one of the most delicious restaurants I had ever been to downtown and then to a comedy club - we had so much fun. My kids spoiled me with gifts (thanks Ryan) and some awesome balloons (which are staying strong and still up in the air - amazing). Ryan made some great chocolate chip pancakes - so sweet. We of course celebrated with the whole family on Thanksgiving and I got to have candles in my pumpkin pie - loved it. Then last night my best girls got together to have a party for me - I love these girls. What an amazing couple of weeks - I love celebrating for a few weeks, not just on my actual birthday!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
sounds like lots of fun celebrating. what restaurant did you go to? i'm all up for discovering a new yummy place!
OK. I need to know how to join the club of "the best girlfriends of Dana Moats". Is there an annual fee? Do you have to be skinny? If so, I'm out on both counts :) :).
Seriously, though, I'm glad you had a great birthday. Happy 29th!
Happy Late Birthday to you! Hope you guys are doing well and enjoying the holidays!
We had such a great time celebrating YOU!! I love birthdays!! You are the best and I'm so happy I got to be a part of making you feel loved.
:)
Happy birthday, Dana!! Looks like you had a great time! :)
Post a Comment