Our sweet little Kate turned 2 on Monday. I can not believe that she is already 2 - where has the time gone? Kate is truly a firecracker that is always on the move. She is a little chatter box that never stops talking from sun up to sun down and we wouldn't have it any other way. She is her Dad's little princess and knows how to get whatever she wants from him. It is hard to say no to such a sweet face. We feel so grateful to have her as part of our family and look forward to the next year of experiencing the terrific two's. Happy Birthday Kate!!!

Whenever someone asks Kate how old she is, this is the response you will get - two fingers held right by her mouth. She is a silly girl.

We had a family party for Kate - we love living close to both sides of our families!!

Kate loves Mickey & Minnie Mouse, so I made this cake for her. She is still talking about it.

So excited to open her presents.

(Sorry this photo is sideways) - Kate & her buddy Colton are 2 days apart and we had a little party for them - aren't they just the cutest!!

7 comments:
SOOO CUTE!! I found your blog...haha!
Kayleen
I sure LOVE that sweet Kate!!!
Dana,
Nice to see blogging again! I enjoyed the non-blogging understanding we had going. Now I guess I have to update... :)
-Kristin
So cute! I can't believe she is 2!
Happy Birthday, Kate! She gets more and more beautiful.
Happy birthday Kate! Can't believe she's already 2!
She's so dang cute!!! :D
Post a Comment