Friday, January 23, 2009

Random photos

I thought I would just post a few photos I have taken lately of the family!

Kate thinks she is bigger than she is and always wants to be where Jordan is and doing whatever he is doing!

These two are best buds already!

Jordan with his cousin Layton!


I am working on action shots, so these two were my action models!

Still working on the action shot. But here is Jordan trying out his new basketball.

This little girl just melts my heart! I love her!

5 comments:

k.young said...

Kate is getting so big and SO dang cute! Those are cute pictures of your family.

Katie said...

The kids are getting so big! Love the new photos :)

Shauna said...

When are we going to see you again!? It has been too long. I know when vacation plans are being made Omaha is always at the top of the list:)

Amber said...

It's great that jordan and kate are such good friends. It's fun to see updated pics of the kiddos!

Jen and Mark said...

I thought santa was going to be coming forever! Such cute little faces! Those are some good action shots. We are excited to see you soon!