SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN!!!!!
This is definitely my favorite time of year and this year has been especially fun because Jordan is at an age where he is starting to understand Christmas. This year I took him to see Santa, and he loved it. He has now seen 3 different Santas - thank goodness he can't tell that it is not the same man under that costume! But Kate absolutely hates sitting on Santa's lap!!

The Santa at another party
We even saw Dasher & Dancer
7 comments:
Dana~ Your kids are getting so big and cute! I can't believe how much they look alike. How fun! You look great, too. Hope all is well!
Keelia hates Santa too! Cute pictures.
Haha, I saw those pictures of Santa and was trying to decide which one looked the most like the "real" Santa! I think I'm voting for #1. Your kids are so cute!
Poor Kate. She'll like him next year when she realizes that Santa will bring her lots of goodies! Is her hair getting red? It looks like it in some of the pics-so cute!
kate is the one who looks like she just loves santa claus... okay not really. your kids are getting so big and they are super cute. hope you guys are having a great holiday so far. we need to get your address for x-mas cards.
Merry Christmas Moats! Cute Santa pics! How funny that Kate hated sitting on his lap.! We hope you guys have a good christmas. Love you!
Cute little Kate. Its okay I am kinda scared of Santas at the mall too!
Post a Comment