Monday, December 3, 2007

Farewell AZ

We are going to miss all the friends we have made here in AZ. Our friends threw us a going-away party and it was sad to have to say goodbye. We have made many great friends, and have so many great memories here. Jordan is really going to miss his best buds Benson and Ethan.








Ethan & Jordan

Benson & Jordan

4 comments:

S and K said...

NO YOU CAN'T MOVE!!! I've decided that i can't have you live that far away!!! Ethan was looking at this with me and the whole time he was saying "that's Jordan, that's Jordan" and then rambling some other stuff that i'm sure was code between him and Jordan!

Lindsay Brummer said...

We miss you guys!!! I wish I got the black shirt memo for the picture :)

Marianne said...

There is no excuse...you need to update your blog ASAP. I need pics of what is going on with you. How was Christmas???

Marianne said...

There is no excuse...you need to update your blog ASAP. I need pics of what is going on with you. How was Christmas???